West Chester Eye Care
West Chester eye care boasts by far the most advanced diagnostic gear and provision of state-of-the-art remedy for cataract, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, muscular degeneration and corneal disorders. O.D West Chester oh also gives comprehensive eye examination with contacts lens fittings, Blade-Free LASIK which has also broke into the list of vision correction in recent years. Eye care in West Chester is dedicated group of board certified, university trained and affiliated eye surgeons who use the newest technologies to diagnose and treat all eye illnesses.
West Chester eye care performs newest eye procedures that consist of;
• Vision saving retina surgery on premature babies
• Synthetic iris implant surgery
• Intralase No-Blade LASIK
• Utilizing state-of-art gear, lasers and drugs avastin, lucentis, photodynamic therapy and transpupillary thermotherapy laser to diagnose and treat eye disease.
• Treating saving retina diseas with all the world`s most advance automated pattern laser - The PASKAL.
The popular symptoms of eye issues and poor vision includes; Improper mental & psychological development, fallacious reading habits, inability to recognize letters in black-board, Difficulty in night vision, Improper alignment of the eyes, excessive itching/rubbing of eyes Inability to look at bright light and excessive watering, Poor general health
West Chester provides their patients with eye care tips that have been proven to work efficiently. These eye care tips involve
• Feed your eyes good food. Vitamins A, C, D, and E are especially important for both adults and children who want good eyesight. Eat lots of green, red, and yellow vegetables. Good fats, such as fish oil, are necessary, too.
• Don’t make your eyes work to hard! Wear the correct contacts lenses and glasses. Keep your prescriptions up to date.
• Protect your eyes from injury. Wear top quality, shatterproof glasses and sunglasses.
• Wear safety glasses for hazardous work and sports, and always follow work safety rules.
• Keep your eyes clean! Bacteria can easily cause painful and damaging infections in your eyes. Be very careful putting on and removing makeup, inserting contacts, and keep tissues used for sneezing away from your eyes.
• Keep your blood pressure normal. Have it checked regularly. Use natural means to lower it when possible, drugs when necessary.
• Don’t smoke. If you are around smokers, you are smoking.
• Give your eyes a break! Look away from close work like sewing and computer screens frequently. Blink often when doing close work to keep your eyes moist.
• Wear sunglasses during high ultraviolet light times of the day; mornings and afternoons.
The eye works best when object regarded is surrounded by a field illuminating to the same or slightly less degree. The illumination of the background must not be higher than that of the vision. West Chester eye care has proven that 90% of the eye injuries are preventable if appropriate protective eyewear is worn. Always keep pair of goggles in your car in case battery acid, sparks, debris flying from damaged, jump started auto batteries can severely damage your eyes, wear safety goggles while dealing with any household chemicals & wash your hands thoroughly when you are finished.
West Chester eye care last appeal to everybody is to take good care of their eyes because there is so much more in life to see.